Best Volleyball Shoes for Girls: The Right Choice for Doing Sport
Some people do not know there are particular types of shoes for almost every kind of sport. On the other hand, professionals understand how important it is to find the right footwear to feel comfortable and not to harm your feet. That is why I’ve prepared this article with a description of the seven best volleyball shoes for girls.
The market is overwhelmed with various footwear options. If you are a beginner in sports, you might not know what shoes are right for your activities. There are not only different types of them considering the sport, the level of quality, and design. You have to look deeper. While estimating the particular model, you should check the material, cushioning, construction, durability, size, color, and so on.
This is where professional reviews come in handy. Studying the opinion of the experts in footwear, you have better chances to buy the right product. Along with reviews, I also share some information considering volleyball shoes. I hope you will find this article useful. So, let’s start.
Top 7 Selection: The Best Volleyball Shoes for Girls
- Top 7 Selection: The Best Volleyball Shoes for Girls
- 1. Gel-Rocket 8: Volleyball Shoes for Girls from ASICS
- 2. Crazyflight X: Classic Female Volleyball Shoes from Adidas
- 3. Wave Tornado X: Classic Low-Cut Ladies Volleyball Shoes from Mizuno
- 4. Wave Lightning Z3: Top Rated Women’s Volleyball Shoes from Mizuno
- 5. Gel-Netburner Ballistic: Women’s Volleyball Court Shoes from ASICS
- 6. Performance Team 3 W: The Best Girls Volleyball Shoes for Women from Adidas
- 7. Zoom Hyperace 2: Popular Volleyball Shoes from Nike
- How to Define the Best Volleyball Shoes for Women
- FAQ About Volleyball Shoes for Girl
- Right Shoes for Right Sport
There are no universal best women’s volleyball shoes, but you can find one pair for yourself. Check my reviews for the 7 top-rated footwear models to start your searches.
1. Gel-Rocket 8: Volleyball Shoes for Girls from ASICS
The brand ASICS is known for developing quality shoes for sportsmen. Its loyal customers admit that its footwear is comfortable, breathable, and durable.
Their Gel-Rocket 8 model is one of the best examples of their footwear selection. These shoes are light but stable thanks to the special Trusstic System Technology.
The upper material is synthetic but breathable. Shock-absorbing properties are ensured by the special gel cushioning in the front to eliminate the pressure on the toes, so you can play, jump, or run with comfort. The rubber soles provide excellent traction and a solid grip. Even though the item is lightweight, the shoes remain stable when you need to set a particular position quickly.
In my opinion, these are some of the best girl’s volleyball shoes this brand offers. They are light and breathable, as well as durable and tenacious. At the same time, they provide required feet protection and comfort.
However, there is one pitfall here. Some customers admit that the size does not accurately fit the foot width. So, consider this aspect before the purchase.
- Lightweight and breathable;
- GEL Cushioning System;
- Trusstic System Technology;
- Durable materials;
- Great traction and stability.
- It’s hard to pick the right size.
2. Crazyflight X: Classic Female Volleyball Shoes from Adidas
Adidas is one of the most popular and reputable companies that specialize in designing and producing sportswear for professionals and enthusiasts. So, no wonder we can find volleyball shoes for women in their selection of products.
The Crazyflight X shoes have a classic black design with three white stripes on each side. However, the materials and construction are also remarkable. The shoes are made of a combination of textile and synthetic materials, which guarantees comfort and long-term service. Rubber sole along with non-marking rubber outsole ensures the perfect grip with a court.
The TPU toe cap provides extra durability and protection. Thanks to the textile lining, you will also have excellent cushioning and comfort for your feet.
These are top-rated women’s volleyball shoes from a well-known and respectable brand. They feature a very high level of customer satisfaction. The only complaint was that they are more suitable to the narrow feet.
- Sturdy synthetic materials;
- Stylish classic look;
- TPU toe cap;
- Durable rubber sole;
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- The item can be a bit narrow for a wider foot.
3. Wave Tornado X: Classic Low-Cut Ladies Volleyball Shoes from Mizuno
The Mizuno brand is developing sportswear for more than 100 years. Their purpose is to provide a worldwide sports community with quality products and ensure comfort for their activities. So, no wonder their Wave Tornado X female shoes are among the best volleyball footwear options. These shoes are one of the top selections according to numerous reviews and customer feedback.
This model is made of high-quality synthetic materials, which ensure durability and long-term service. Its rubber sole ensures a solid grip for improved balance during the game. The shoes are flexible but tenacious. Wave Tornado X has more cushioning compared to earlier alternatives. The protection is provided along the foot, including the forefoot, mid-sole, and rare foot zones.
However, this adds some weight to the shoes. 100% mesh material of the top provides the required ventilation for additional comfort. The perfect fit construction provides enough space for your toes. Moreover, these best shoes for girl’s volleyball players are available in two colors, so any girl or woman will be able to find the perfect match for their sports outfit.
- Great traction with high-grade rubber;
- Ventilation holes;
- Extra cushioning;
- Removable insole.
- Available in two colors.
- Heavier as compared to similar models of other brands.
4. Wave Lightning Z3: Top Rated Women’s Volleyball Shoes from Mizuno
Another representative of the Mizuno brand is Wave Lightning Z3. These shoes are extremely light and quality to enhance your playing performance.
This low-top model provides great fit and support, while the parallel wave plate ensures a strong grip on the court. The non-marking outsole guarantees better tenacity and amortization. Breathable materials help to maintain your feet cool and dry during the game.
The comfort is improved by the anatomical cup-in-sole. At the same time, synthetic materials are durable and ensure long-term service. Another great aspect of these shoes is that they are presented in various colors and prints. It is important for female footwear to be unique and diverse at the same time.
Despite the fact these are very popular volleyball shoes, there were some complaints from customers. In some cases, the shoes did not fit as promised, but it depended on the specific foot parameters. Another set of complaints were about their hardness. Some customers found the toe area of this model to be harder than needed.
- Lightweight construction;
- Perfect fit;
- Breathable mesh material;
- Non-marking outsole;
- A wide selection of colors.
- Might be hard across the toes.
- Price can be high a bit.
5. Gel-Netburner Ballistic: Women’s Volleyball Court Shoes from ASICS
Gel-Netburner Ballistic is another flagship of ASICS. This model provides optimal bounce-back and stability midsole features, required while playing volleyball. The traction is ensured by the top-notch durable rubber sole. Exceptional cushioning is provided by the FluidRide midsole combined with Gel-cushioning properties.
The top is made of a combination of polyurethane for durability, air mesh for comfort and ventilation, and synthetic leather reinforcement for a perfect fit.
This is the type of indoor volleyball shoes women adore because they combine cushioning and bouncing-back properties, which ensure comfort and high performance on the court. But keep in mind, the sizes can be smaller compared to regular parameters, so check the actual length and width of these shoes before buying.
- Rubber sole and outsole;
- Rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning;
- Trusstic system reducing the sole weight;
- FluidRide feature;
- The model comes in two colors.
- It might be smaller than a regular size.
6. Performance Team 3 W: The Best Girls Volleyball Shoes for Women from Adidas
Want more great shoes from Adidas? Here we have another pair of volleyball footwear for women. With the tear-resistant textile and rubber sole, these shoes are among the most durable models on the market. At the same time, the manufacturer made sure they will be comfortable to wear. That is why the upper part of these shoes is made of the open mesh material for ventilation and conditioning of your feet.
With the shock-absorbing materials, this footwear is comfortable and safe. Non-marking rubber sole provides a solid grip for better performance on the court. The special cushioning material takes off the impact on your joints, allowing safe and free multi-directional movements.
Despite all benefits of these female volleyball shoes, I cannot accept their design. In my opinion, it is manly, and not because of the dark colors, but the combination of the exterior elements. However, if this is not an issue for you, then you can buy them without any doubts.
- Open mesh top for air ventilation;
- Tear-resistant textile;
- Shock-absorbing lining;
- Non-marking rubber outsoles for better indoor grip;
- Protective cushioning.
- Manly design.
7. Zoom Hyperace 2: Popular Volleyball Shoes from Nike
Nike is one more popular and respectable brand that provides quality and diverse sportswear for men and women. They renewed their popular model and offered Zoom Hyperace 2. They are durable and comfortable due to the combination of the materials and special construction.
The rubber sole ensures excellent traction. Stability and extra support are provided by the TPU heel cage. Lightweight responsive cushioning absorbs the shock and protects your joints. Moreover, the breathable top provides the required ventilation and cooling.
I have not faced any issues with these women’s volleyball court shoes, but some customer testimonials say they might not fit as expected. Some customers found them smaller inside, while bulky outside.
- Breathable materials;
- Strong rubber outsole;
- Responsive cushioning;
- Selection of color combinations.
- Might fit smaller than expected.
How to Define the Best Volleyball Shoes for Women
While choosing any type of shoes, we usually look for design and comfort. When it comes to sports footwear, there are many more aspects you have to consider before the purchase. The thing is this type of shoe must provide support, stability, breathability, and durability. But the design is also important. Let’s take a closer look at these parameters:
- Support. Good volleyball shoes have high-quality cushioning inside to absorb the joints` impact while jumping and quick movements during the game. This aspect is important not only for comfort but also for the protection of your legs.
- Stability. For volleyball players, this is one of the most important features as they have to move quickly without risk of falling during the sudden change of direction. With a high level of shoe stability, you will be able to control your movements better, relying on the solid grip.
- Breathability. This is not only a matter of comfort. Maintaining the temperature and dryness of your feet will help you to concentrate on the game without bothering side feeling inside your shoes.
- Durability. This aspect defines how long the shoes will serve you. Hardly anyone wants to buy a new pair after a few games. Durable shoes are essential not only for your court performance but also for your finances.
- Weight. Volleyball footwear should be lightweight enough in order not to impede your movements on the court.
- Design. I’m not talking about colors or prints (even though they might be significant for ladies). The design should meet the requirements of the volleyball footwear with the required protective elements, soles, mesh, and cushioning. The perfect fit is of all importance, so pick shoes that feel the best on your feet.
As you can see, it is not an easy task to find the best girl’s volleyball shoes because you have to consider many factors. But using my recommendations and reviews, you might ease your selection process.
How to Clean Your Volleyball Shoes Right?
You might think that cleaning sports shoes is not a big deal, but it is. You should keep in mind that this type of footwear has unique cushioning, soles, and other elements, which require proper maintenance. It is not enough just to throw them to the washing machine and get them neat. Here are 6 recommendations for proper cleaning:
- Shake off the big parts of dirt. It is important to get rid of them as well as of sand. Otherwise, you can drive those particles deeper into the material. It is better to do this when the shoes are dry.
- Clean outsoles with a brush. You can purchase a special footwear brush or use any other soft one. It is important to clean the stitches, cavities, folds, and other places of the dirt accumulation before applying a wet solution.
- Apply wet cleaning. After the big dirt particles are off, let’s deal with stains. Prepare a mixture with a bit of a laundry gel or any other soft detergent and wipe your shoes with a sponge.
- Get some fresh air for your shoes. There is no need to apply deodorants or wet your shoes from the inside if they smell a bit. You can get rid of a minor odor just leaving your lady’s volleyball shoes outside for a while. For more serious cases, you can sprinkle them with baking soda or baby powder inside.
- Replace insoles. Nothing will help with smell or inside dirt of your insoles if they are old and worn-out. So, as soon as they lose their decent condition, replace these insoles with new ones.
- Final check. After all these procedures, examine the shoes and make sure there are no dirt or spots you could miss. If there are some small rocks or sand left in cavities, clean them up with a toothpick.
FAQ About Volleyball Shoes for Girl
Sure, you can still have some questions left considering volleyball shoes for women. Therefore, I have prepared the answers to some common questions you might be interested in.
What is the top brand of volleyball shoes?
I cannot name one universal brand that offers the best volleyball shoes for women. However, while preparing this article, I defined the top 4 brands that provide great sports footwear for women. They are ASICS, Mizuno, Adidas, and Nike. These companies specialize in producing sportswear, and they know the particular requirements for volleyball shoes.
Can you wear tennis shoes for volleyball?
While you can wear volleyball shoes for playing tennis, it is not recommended to do the opposite. The thing is tennis shoes are heavier and have weaker traction properties due to tennis court ground specifications. You have to be sure your shoes provide enough level of grip while playing volleyball. So, I insist on buying special footwear for this sport.
Why not wear running shoes for volleyball?
There are many reasons for existing specifically designed volleyball shoes for girl sports outfit. This sport differs from regular running and everyday activity. Running footwear is designed for the forward movements, while during the volleyball game, you have to jump and move sharply in various directions. Special pair will protect your legs and improve your performance, providing a good grip and cushioning.
Right Shoes for Right Sport
I’ve worked on these women’s volleyball shoes reviews to help you in finding the right option for your legs. Use my recommendations as guidelines for your purchase. Define the important features for yourself and start looking for your perfect pair. Also, keep in mind, that with the right maintenance the sports shoes will serve you well and long. I wish you to perform on the court even better with the right footwear.
Do you have your favorite volleyball shoes? What brand is the best for you? Have you ever tried on any of the reviewed footwear? Answer in comments, please.
Last update on 2021-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API